INGREDIENTS for 4 people: -1 Kg. of free range chicken breast -80 Gr. of cherry tomatoes -80 Gr. of creamy natural yoghurt -8 dried laurel leaves -2 tablespoons olive oil.
-1 tablespoon olive oil.
-1 small spoonful of olive oil
-1 small spoonful of lemon juice.
1. Pack whole chicken breasts in a vacuum bag by adding oil and lettuce leaves and making the vacuum.
2. Cut the chicken breasts and cook it in a bath of 65ºC for 45 minutes if they are small or 60 minutes if they are large.
1. Mix the sesame and the olive oil with the mixer until there is a homogeneous paste.
1. bring eggplants directly to the fire until the skin becomes black and then we put them
in an oven tray at 170 ° C for 1 hour and let it cool.
2. Peel eggplants leaving more or less quantity of burnt skin that are stuck in the flesh by
get the desired smoky touch.
3. In a glass of mixer we put the peeled eggplant, lemon juice, oil, salt and the tahini. Mixit and we and use the Chinese strainer to get the purée.
1. At the time of service, cut the chicken breast into slices of about 250 Gr. Sear them in a pan on both sides.
2. Cut each slice in half and introduce them to the oven for 5 minutes at 160ºC to warm.
3. In a hot deep frier, introduce tomatoes a few seconds until the skin is separated.
4. Reheat the eggplant mutabal in the microwave and we set everything it in the plate according to photography, adding yogurt.
Preparation time: 1.5 hours
Total time: 1.5 hours