INGREDIENTS for 4 people:
-Two Veal cheeks
– A glass of red wine
-1 tablespoon white sugar.
-1 tablespoon water.
-1 vacuum bag
-3 figs onions.
-1 celery peas.
CHEEKS AND SAUCE
1.Sear the cheeks in a pan with little oil.
- Pour the red wine into the same pan and reduce until the cheek has absorbed the whole wine.
- Cut the mirepoix vegetables into small irregular pieces and place it in a medium heat in a pan for a few minutes until they are stir-fired.
- Introduce the cheeks in the same pan with the mirepoix and cover it with water, leaving it to cook 4 hours and 30 minutes on a gentle fire grinding salt in the middle of cooking.
- Remove the cheeks and before they cool down, compact them with their hands to achieve a roll with film paper of about 8cm in diameter.
- Cool the roll about 6 hours in the refrigerator to make it consistent.
- Cut the pineapple in the center horizontally, peel it, remove the heart and cut it into 8 slices.
- Introduce it with the syrup in vacuum bag, make the vacuum and let it cook at 65ºC for 1.5 hours.
At the time of serving, cut the cold roll in 8 cylinders and heat it in the oven for 10 minutes at 160ºC.
While we warm the sauce in the microwave, sear the pineapple both sides in a pan.
Put two veal cheek cylinders in each plate with two of pineapple and the sauce on the top of the veal as shown in the picture
Preparation time: 5 hours
Total time: 11 hours